February 12, 2010

Bedtime, my favorite time of day...?

I wish I could just skip the hour between 6 and 7 PM. It seems like every night both babies and Ella choose that hour to flip out. We are always trying to get dinner cleaned up and Seth in bed (he works graves). Ella always seems to choose that hour to start tugging on my shirt asking for one thing or another. And both babies decide, at the same second, that they are dying of hunger and need to scream their guts out as if they have never been fed in their lives. After the hour of craziness, things settle down and one by one the kids are sent off to bed. The other night I actually stayed up until 1:00 AM watching movies not made by Disney and just enjoying a quiet house. It was heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I so totally have the same life. There's one hour in the evenings that I could pull my hair out. Glad it's not just my house. I love my kids dearly, but I'm SO glad when they go to bed!

    ReplyDelete

When did you find out it was twins?

Did your twins have any NICU time?

Do you plan to have kids after the twins?

What did you do with your baby clothes?