April 14, 2010

Product Review: Baby Thermometers

Baby Thermometers are a whole new ball of wax!

I thought I'd try something new and innovative, so I purchased a 'pacifier thermometer' - the only problem with that? My girls wouldn't suck on it long enough to get a reading.







So, I tried the traditional style with a digital readout. The only problem with that? No sick kid is going to have you hold a thermometer easily for the "Quick 10 second reading" - Can you hold a squirming, screaming child for ten seconds with one hand and a thermometer in the other? If you can, good for you. If you can, my other question is - can you actually hear the "beep beep" when it's done over the top of the crying? I couldn't do either.








So, I decided to take the monetary plunge and purchase a "1 Second Digital Ear Thermometer" - what a blessing this is.




You can buy one of these lifesavers anywhere for around $25 and they are well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo we have this one too! I've only had to use it on myself so far though :)

    ReplyDelete

When did you find out it was twins?

Did your twins have any NICU time?

Do you plan to have kids after the twins?

What did you do with your baby clothes?